Skip to main content

Most Annoying and Distracting things Coworkers do | Survey Results

So you have a sorted workday, an updated calendar, and a prioritized to-do list for the day.

And there comes Mr. Whiner to immerse you in his troubled life stories. Thanks to him, your next one hour now will go down the drain.

Sometimes your biggest office distractions aren’t your social media obsession and your frequent tea-breaks. They are the people with whom you spend your workdays - your coworkers.

For example, to name a few, these could be- the blabbers, the pen clickers, the foot tappers, the knuckle crackers, the cubicle invaders. We all have dealt with such coworkers who drive you up the wall.

These people are among us. Or worse, these could be us.

Paychex did a survey of what the most distracting work behaviors are, here's what made the top ones. Some of them might surprise you and others might not surprise you at all. The important note here is… DON’T DO IT.

Annoying Colleagues, Annoying Coworker, Irritating colleagues, Irritating coworkers, irritating things at work, annoying things at work, workplace disturbance, Office people, irritating behavior at office, annoying things people do at office infographic, Irritating things at office infographic, Disturbance at office infographic, Office distractions


So, what’s your story? There might be other work behaviors that peeves you to the core but haven’t made it to the list. What are they? Do share your thoughts in the comment section.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Brown Skin Girl

I was told that skin color is like a beautiful gown, soon I realized that my gown was brown. Gazing myself in the mirror I felt so glad, but immediately I was told that brown is bad.  And while growing up I felt every bit, that I am no beauty and I am like an ugly zit. People made fun without giving it a thought, that mocking about physicality hurts and hurts a lot. I felt like my confidence was beaten in a stone hurl, with plunging self-esteem I was no more a proud girl. People threw their advice without asking my consent, from what I should apply on my face to which color can get me compliments. I don't know why some even made that snark? "Your features are good though your complexion is dark". How does that matter? Why do you think you should make me feel better? My physique, my body is my identity. I am proud of it, why do you feel pity? This is me and I don't need your acceptance. Who gave you rights to snap those comments? Thanks to the condescending attitude yo

7 Sleazy Email Subject Lines That Will Kill Your Business

"Why waste a sentence saying nothing?" - Seth Godlin. Seriously, don't waste a sentence especially when it is the email subject line - the soul of the email ?  The first step towards the success of any email campaign is that email should get opened, therefore, a good subject line is extremely important. But, for some marketers, the difference between a good subject line and a misleading subject line has narrowed down. They abuse this powerful weapon to deceive customers into opening the email.  Here are some examples of deceptive subject lines:  You are invited -  For what? Your gift -  And approximately how much money I need to waste to avail this awesome gift? This is your last chance -  I am dying? Congrats! Your account just got created -  Did I ask for it? Your results are here -  What? Did I take any test?  Special discount only for you -  Really? Seems like it is for everyone on your website. Your lab results -   Was I sleepwalkin

First Day at Office: A perfect blend of excitement, anxiety and confusion

Remember the first time you sat on a train, or on a plane? Remember how your heart was infused with the adrenaline rush, when you fell in love the first time? All the firsts have some things in common:  excitement and nervousness -  the first day at college, the first meet with would be in-laws, the first kiss, the first interview, the first day at hostel… And then there is the first day at Office. Yup! I can write a memoir on my first day at the office. I wish my first day could be as smooth as the Po meeting his Panda Clan in the movie Kung Fu Panda 3. On a pragmatic thought, then why the heck I would be writing this. So, let me circle back to the main topic. My first day at office feels like below: Hi, Nice to meet you…  The initial days I feel I am meeting a lot of Monalisas'. Sometimes you will feel people are warm and smiling at you, and the other times you can see a frowning or an inquisitive face - Who is this stranger? Are we going to be friends, just c